Gift Aid Declaration Form

If you are a UK Tax payer, you can boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate to us

Contact details

Please let us know if you want to cancel this declaration, change your home address or no longer pay sufficient tax.

I cannot complete the Gift Aid form because:

It may be that having read the information on this form you feel that your donation does not qualify for Gift Aid. If this is the case please tick the relevant boxbelow and return this form to us

Gift Aid Key Facts and Data Protection

When Freedom Angels Animal Rescue Receives a donation from a UK taxpayer, we are entitled to claim an amount of tax (calculated at the basic rate of income tax in that year) paid on that donation.
Once you have given your permission for us to do this on your behalf (by filling in this Gift Aid form), there is no need for you to do anything else.

All that is required is that you must be a taxpayer and that you would have paid or will pay sufficient Income and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover all the Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year.
Please note that it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

The amount of tax we claim will be 25% of the total value of your donations in that tax year. Furthermore, if you are a higher taxpayer, you are alsoentitled to claim the difference between the basic rate which we will claim and the amount of tax you have actually paid. For further details on how you can do this, please contact your tax office. If your tax situation changes and your gifts will no longer be eligible for the Gift Aid scheme please contact us and we will amend your record accordingly.

Data Protection

We take your privacy seriously and we will only use your personal data on this form in connection with your Gift Aid donation. We will never pass your information to any third party not connected to the process.
Your Gift Aid Form will only be held securely both electronically and/or on hard copy. Further information on our data protection and privacy is contained in our Full Policy and a copy can be requested.